Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Maja and Jonathon Are Getting Married


This blog is dedicated to the wedding of my dear friends, Jonathon and Maja, who I've known for a very long time -- even before I was married! We met in Croatia way back when and were part of a special circle of friends. We love them dearly, even if we all know that they are a bit disorganized. So, it will not come as a suprise to any of you reading this that some of us got together and offered to help organize a few things for the wedding.....Tatjana is leading the charge back in Zagreb and I'm trying to pull my weight from here in the States! So, sit back, enjoy, add your comments as you see fit (fun and lighthearted, please) and learn more about the two people about to be married, their choice of location and the wonders of my adopted home, Croatia!

No comments: